Workplace is our business
We’re passionate about doing the right thing—for our clients and for ourselves. That means doing great design work that is on time, on budget and brings the client’s vision, brand and culture to life in a holistic way. Internally, we are a supportive family that works together to get the job done (and has fun doing it!). We value great attitudes, flexibility and a thoughtful approach to design. We check egos at the door. Our Zero Net Energy building embodies our environmental responsibility by creating a workspace that enhances well being with minimal environmental impact.
We are always interested in talented architectural and design professionals. You are welcome to submit your resume and portfolio for our file via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in AP+I Design.
What to expect when you work with us
Along with the opportunity to work on great projects and grow your professional career, AP+I provides the following perks and benefits with the intention of enhancing a healthy work/life experience:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage – fully paid by company
- 401K program
- Long term disability insurance
- Life Insurance policy
- Profit sharing
- Annual bonus
- Train commuter assistance
- Flexible work schedule
- Office closes at noon on Friday
- Lunch provided 3 days/week + breakfast 1 day/week
- Wellness Program (company bikes, bike storage, wellness room, showers)
- State Of The Art work environment in our Zero Net Energy building